C-Concert directed by Ali Asghar Dashti is based on three stories from Shahnameh (Zal and Roodabeh, Rostam and Esfandiar, Rostam and Sohrab), and was performed in August and September 2012 at the Sa’ad Abad Palace in Tehran.
This play was written by Naghmeh Samini and Sahar Dowlatshahi, Bahram Radan, Mehdi Pakdel, Banipal Shomon, Hossein Sufiyan, Deleniya Sarm and Saber Abar star in it. Moreover, Homayoun Shajarian was the singer and Sohrab Poornazeri was the composer of this project.
CAST AND CREW
- Producers: Homayoun Shajarian & Sohrab Pournazeri
- Starring: Sahar Dowlatshahi, Bahram Radan, Mehdi Pakdel, Binipal Shomon, Hossein Sufiyan, Deleniya Sarm and Saber Abar
- Theatre Director: Ali Asghar Dashti
- Writer: Naghmeh Samini
- Project Manager: Stuart Denison
- Technical Director: Fred Rodrigues
- Stage Designer: Manuchehr Shoja
- Sound Design: Reza Sadeghi
- Light Design: Saba Kasmaei
- Literary Consultant: AmirHossein Mahhuzi
- Technical Creative Team: CODON Studio